At Boston Arts Academy we are committed to supporting our alumni with accomplishing their educational/career goals. We have a Retention Specialist that is available during the academic school year and summer to provide extensive support to our alumni.
Support is available to assist with:
- College admission applications, transfer applications, or alternative program applications
- Financial aid application process (FAFSA, CSS profile, institutional forms, etc.)
- Analyzing or appealing award letter
- Scholarship search
- Transitioning to college
- Managing or resolving issues that may interfere with college enrollment or performance
- Career counseling
- Referrals to appropriate services in the community
- Joining the BAA Alumni Association
Update your contact information so we can keep you in the loop about upcoming reunions and more.
Join the BAA Alumni Network Group on Facebook!
Click here to join. Before you gain access, you will be prompted to enter your graduation year and major.
Alumni Council Interest Group Meeting Application
Complete this application if you would like to take part in a BAA Alumni Interest Group.
Goals of the Interest Group Meeting:
- Organizational structure
- Create roles for alumni council members
- Plan annual events/programming
- Determine a meeting schedule for the year
- Coordinate election process for Alumni Council
Upcoming Alumni Events
- Alumni Network Interest Meeting | Date TBD
- To request a copy of your transcript, please click on FORMER Student on this page.