COVID-19 Resources and BAA Updates
Click here to visit our remote/hybrid learning landing page. Here you will find any information and updates related to the 20/21 school year.
- To view BPS Communication that has gone out to families, please click here.
Learning at Home During School Closure: Here are a few resources to support distance learning during our school closure. We have also added the assignments for BAA students below.
- Free Comcast Internet Essentials for 60 Days
- Free Education Resources for Online Learning
- Resources on How to Access Google Classroom
Health & Wellness Supports During School Closure
- Click here for more information on how to contact a BAA Counselor and other community resources.
- Click here to view Crisis Resources.
- BPS will continue to provide free breakfast and lunch meals to all Boston children beginning Tuesday, March 17 on Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 11:30 am at the locations shown on this map in blue. A variety of packaged meal options will be available for pick-up.
- To view a list of Food Pantries near BPS Schools, click here.
- Continue to check the weekly bulletin posted here.
EBT Funds for All BPS Students
Every BPS family will receive financial assistance for food due to the COVID-19 pandemic, available under a new federal program, P-EBT. Families will receive $28.50 a week for each eligible child.
If you do not currently have an EBT card, you will receive a P-EBT card in the mail. Each enrolled BPS child in the household will receive a unique P-EBT card. If you currently have an EBT card, funds will be added to your account. The money can be used to buy food items at stores where SNAP benefits (food stamps) are accepted (look for signs that say, “We accept EBT here”). For more information, call the Project Bread FoodSource Hotline at 800-645-8333, click here, or email . The card is valid for one year.
Students seeking to get a work permit can download the link and contact Mr Vasquez with questions at email@example.com
- Youth Employment Permit Information
- Youth Employment Permit Application (available in other languages on the page)
- Youth Permit Process
- Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins Covid 19 Resource Guide
- Public Counsel Social Services – Private Social Work/Social services Expert Vendors
Last updated: August 25, 2020