COVID-19 Resources and BAA Updates
- To view BPS Communication that has gone out to families, please click here.
Learning at Home During School Closure: Here are a few resources to support distance learning during our school closure. We have also added the assignments for BAA students below.
- Free Comcast Internet Essentials for 60 Days
- Free Education Resources for Online Learning
- Resources on How to Access Google Classroom
Health & Wellness Supports During School Closure
- Click here for more information on how to contact a BAA Counselor and other community resources.
- Click here to view Crisis Resources.
- BPS will continue to provide free breakfast and lunch meals to all Boston children beginning Tuesday, March 17 on Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 11:30 am at the locations shown on this map in blue. A variety of packaged meal options will be available for pick-up.
- To view a list of Food Pantries near BPS Schools, click here.
- Continue to check the weekly bulletin posted here.
Please Stay Tuned for Additional Updates for BAA Students